The Medical Journalists’ Association has a membership of more than 450 health and medical writers, broadcasters and editors. We are based in the UK and exist to promote excellence in journalism, encourage and support our membership and provide opportunities for networking.
Have your say:
Latest health news
- North East ambulance staff lacked critical medicines, CQC findson February 1, 2023 at 11:14 am
- Ian Paterson: Further 1,500 patients to be recalledon February 1, 2023 at 10:17 am
- Why are NHS staff striking and what should patients do?on January 31, 2023 at 3:07 pm
- Ambulance workers to strike on 10 Februaryon January 31, 2023 at 12:57 pm
- Outstanding Contribution to Health or Medical Journalism 2022 - Alys Cummings, Michael Buchanan, Eleanor Plowden, and Diana Martin of BBC Panorama won in the Feature of the Year (Broadcast) category and then went on to win Outstanding Contribution to Read more...