The Medical Journalists’ Association has a membership of more than 400 health and medical writers, broadcasters and editors. We are based in the UK and exist to promote excellence in journalism, encourage and support our membership and provide opportunities for networking.
- The best and worst communication rewarded with the Harding Prize and Weasel Words Award - Announcing the Harding Prize for Trustworthy Communication HardingPrize.online In a year where many have appreciated the need for trustworthy and helpful communication of evidence, which have been the best – Read more...
Have your say:
Latest health news
- Omicron: How do you detect it?on December 8, 2021 at 12:33 pm
- Scotland could return to past restrictionson December 8, 2021 at 11:14 am
- Omicron: What are England's mask rules now?on December 8, 2021 at 10:58 am
- Covid booster jab booking system opens to over-40s in Englandon December 8, 2021 at 10:45 am
- Sign in, or sign up, for access to webinars, guides and other resources - Members of the Medical Journalists’ Association can sign into our website to access a wide range of resources on everything from understanding statistics to chasing late payments. Benefits of membership Read more...