The Medical Journalists’ Association has a membership of more than 400 health and medical writers, broadcasters and editors. We are based in the UK and exist to promote excellence in journalism, encourage and support our membership and provide opportunities for networking.
Have your say:
Latest health news
- How many cases in your area?on October 27, 2021 at 4:54 pm
- Patient harm 'almost certain' due to ambulance handover delayson October 27, 2021 at 4:12 pm
- Covid: Charlize Theron wants fairer distribution of vaccineson October 26, 2021 at 11:32 pm
- Covid vaccines: FDA panel approves Pfizer jabs for children 5 and upon October 26, 2021 at 9:24 pm
- Royal College of Psychiatrists seeks managing editor - This is a London-based full time post, paying £41,650 – £46,130 per year. Closing date : 29/10/2021. Interview date :17/11/2021. We are seeking an ambitious, dynamic and creative person to take Read more...