The Medical Journalists’ Association has a membership of more than 400 health and medical writers, broadcasters and editors. We are based in the UK and exist to promote excellence in journalism, encourage and support our membership and provide opportunities for networking.
- MJA lunch and learn: Get under the bonnet of COVID-19 data with Prof Mary E Black - Would you like to get under the bonnet of COVID-19 data, covering the basics of how it is constructed? Have you got a table or graph that is perplexing you, Read more...
Have your say:
Latest health news
- Covid travel: Fully jabbed from EU and US could avoid quarantineon July 28, 2021 at 9:35 am
- Coronavirus: Four numbers that reveal the real trendson July 27, 2021 at 11:59 pm
- Chronic health issues for third in late 40s - studyon July 27, 2021 at 11:34 pm
- Covid: UK cases fall for seventh day in a rowon July 27, 2021 at 9:05 pm