The Medical Journalists’ Association has a membership of more than 400 health and medical writers, broadcasters and editors. We are based in the UK and exist to promote excellence in journalism, encourage and support our membership and provide opportunities for networking.
- The best and worst communication rewarded with the Harding Prize and Weasel Words Award - Announcing the Harding Prize for Trustworthy Communication HardingPrize.online In a year where many have appreciated the need for trustworthy and helpful communication of evidence, which have been the best – Read more...
- NOW CANCELLED: It’s Back – MJA Christmas Party and Quiz - Unfortunately, due to the continued spread of the new COVID variant the MJA has taken the difficult decision to cancel this live event. We are assessing whether we can hold Read more...
Have your say:
Latest health news
- Drugs plan aims to help 300,000 problem drug userson December 6, 2021 at 7:50 pm
- Suspected Omicron outbreak closes Paisley primary schoolon December 6, 2021 at 6:35 pm
- How many cases in your area?on December 6, 2021 at 5:38 pm
- Viagra may be useful against Alzheimer's dementiaon December 6, 2021 at 4:05 pm
- Sign in, or sign up, for access to webinars, guides and other resources - Members of the Medical Journalists’ Association can sign into our website to access a wide range of resources on everything from understanding statistics to chasing late payments. Benefits of membership Read more...