The Medical Journalists’ Association has a membership of more than 400 health and medical writers, broadcasters and editors. We are based in the UK and exist to promote excellence in journalism, encourage and support our membership and provide opportunities for networking.
- MJA lunch and learn: Get under the bonnet of COVID-19 data with Prof Mary E Black - Would you like to get under the bonnet of COVID-19 data, covering the basics of how it is constructed? Have you got a table or graph that is perplexing you, Read more...
- The 2021 MJA Awards winners — so much to celebrate - The Medical Journalists’ Association Awards are often described as a celebration of excellence in journalism — and in 2021 that has never been more true. Our members have followed the Read more...
Have your say:
Latest health news
- How many cases in your area?on September 24, 2021 at 4:20 pm
- CBD trial to treat hallucinations in Parkinson’s diseaseon September 24, 2021 at 4:03 pm
- Margaret Keenan: First UK person to get the Pfizer jab gets boosteron September 24, 2021 at 4:00 pm
- What is fat freezing and what are the risks?on September 24, 2021 at 1:59 pm