The Medical Journalists’ Association has a membership of more than 450 health and medical writers, broadcasters and editors. We are based in the UK and exist to promote excellence in journalism, encourage and support our membership and provide opportunities for networking.
- BBC journalists win award for exposing false science behind Covid ‘miracle drug’ - The Royal Society of Medicine and Medical Journalists’ Association have announced the winners of inaugural Sarah Hughes Trust Prize. The BBC News journalists Rachel Schraer and Jack Goodman have won Read more...
- What’s next for UK leadership in genomic medicine? - Genomics England invite all MJA members to this exclusive briefing in London, with networking, food, and drink to follow. Please ensure you register via our form below. Genomics is revolutionising Read more...
Have your say:
Latest health news
- Strep A death of eighth child confirmedon December 5, 2022 at 7:23 pm
- Strep A: Penarth family traumatised by daughter's deathon December 5, 2022 at 5:14 pm
- What is China's zero Covid policy and what are its rules?on December 4, 2022 at 7:04 pm
- Father of girl, 4, fighting for life with Strep A infection is 'praying for a miracle'on December 3, 2022 at 5:56 pm
- Outstanding Contribution to Health or Medical Journalism 2022 - Alys Cummings, Michael Buchanan, Eleanor Plowden, and Diana Martin of BBC Panorama won in the Feature of the Year (Broadcast) category and then went on to win Outstanding Contribution to Read more...