The Medical Journalists’ Association has a membership of more than 450 health and medical writers, broadcasters and editors. We are based in the UK and exist to promote excellence in journalism, encourage and support our membership and provide opportunities for networking.
- Journalism and Mental Health: ITN journalists speak honestly of their experiences of covering Covid - Headlines Network has launched mental health workshops for journalists, mental health training for newsrooms and a podcast, Behind The Headlines, produced by MJA Member, and former BBC journalist, Rachael Buchanan, Read more...
- Readers’ reactions to my BMJ piece on my own post-Covid burnout - I have written in the BMJ every week without fail for over seven years, with my columns informed by my day job as a hospital doctor and my experience in Read more...
Have your say:
Latest health news
- Some antidepressants may make heatwave challengingon August 13, 2022 at 3:50 am
- How to protect your skin in the heaton August 12, 2022 at 5:04 pm
- How many cases in your area?on August 12, 2022 at 1:24 pm
- Thousands more NHS beds to be created in England this winteron August 12, 2022 at 11:38 am