The Medical Journalists’ Association has a membership of more than 450 health and medical writers, broadcasters and editors. We are based in the UK and exist to promote excellence in journalism, encourage and support our membership and provide opportunities for networking.
- Lunch and learn: Tools of the trade – Investigative journalism techniques - A recording of this webinar can be found in our members’ only webinar section along with recordings of all previous webinars For everything you need to know about investigative journalism, Read more...
Have your say:
Latest health news
- Monkeypox: How UK hospitals are tackling the outbreakon May 26, 2022 at 12:09 am
- Pfizer will not sell drugs for profit in poor nationson May 25, 2022 at 12:27 pm
- NFHS-5: Indians are getting fatter - and it's a big problemon May 24, 2022 at 11:39 pm
- Got a new rash? Monkeypox or something else?on May 24, 2022 at 11:19 pm
- Gold-standard study shows probiotics improve gut instincts and mood - Sponsored content: Taking a probiotic for just four weeks improves mood, emotional processing and our ability to read faces new research by scientists at the University of Oxford has shown. Read more...