If you’re looking for a businesslike base in central London which won’t break the bank, take a look at this brilliant membership offer — valued at £70 — from the Royal Society of Medicine for members of the MJA.
The RSM will waive the one-off joining fee of £30 and is also offering £30 off your first year’s membership if you pay by direct debit. MJA members will also receive a £10 RSM voucher which can be used towards meetings, or in the library, cafe or restaurant.
And if you live outside London, the RSM members’ club offers excellent value with luxurious accommodation in the heart of London’s West End from just £93 per night. The RSM also has reciprocal arrangements with 50 other clubs around the UK and overseas.
Benefits of RSM membership include:
– Free and discounted attendance at more than 400 events a year – across 60 specialties
– Use of our world class library in person – now open 24/7 with free photocopying and printing
– Extensive online resources for free from any pc/laptop/tablet – more than 3,500 full text ejournals, 6 databases, Clinical Key and videos of key lectures
– Use of central London club to which can bring guests – including bar, café, restaurant, lounges and private dining rooms plus accommodation on site
– Over 50 other reciprocal clubs around UK and overseas
– Consumer discounts on holidays, home insurance, Austin Reed and much more
Membership is also tax deductible if you are a working journalist or using the club for business purposes.