This will be the first major event after June 8 and your first chance to put a question to the Secretary of State for Health after the election.
Top of the agenda will be:
- Understanding the implications from Brexit and what is needed to protect NHS services and staff
- Exploring local campaigning and how to engage the public on NHS transformation
- Celebrating the NHS and championing where we lead the world
- Evaluating the future of the localism agenda and the prospects for further health devolution
- Looking to the future and considering the potential for consumer-led healthcare
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Niall Dickson, Chief Executive of the NHS Confederation
- Rt Hon Stephen Dorrell, Chair of the NHS Confederation
- Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP, Secretary of State for Health
- Simon Stevens, CEO of NHS England
- Vaughan Gething, Cabinet Secretary for Health Wellbeing and Support, Welsh Assembly
- Danny Mortimer, Chief Executive of NHS Employers
- Elisabetta Zanon, Director of NHS European Office
- Jim Mackey, Chief Executive of NHS Improvement
- Anita Charlesworth, Director of Research and Economics at the Health Foundation
It takes place at ACC Liverpool, Kings Dock, Liverpool Waterfront, Liverpool, L3 4FP, and a day-by-day guide to what sessions are currently planned can be found here.
Wednesday June 14: 7.30am – 8.00pm
Thursday June 15: 7.30am – 5.30pm
To book a place, please register here. Further updates on speakers and debates to come.