There are a few places available for MJA members for an exclusive media event on the 28th MARCH 2023 from 12noon at 34 Mayfair.
This being organised by Jungle Cat who have provided these details, please contact them directly — see details at the end of this post:
Join our panel of experts – Dr Hilary Jones, Dr Janine David, Dr Catherine Hood, Dr Jeff Foster and a TV doctor to be announced – to hear more on the very latest research around a major bedroom saboteur, its impact on other health and relationship areas, plus discussions on the treatment options, together with the very latest clinically backed innovation discoveries. The latest science will be reviewed, alongside real-world insights including the effect on sexual relations. Please let us know if you are able to attend and we can arrange any taxi travel to and from the venue in London. Lastly all invite information is under a very strict embargo and not for publication currently.
UNDER VERY STRICT EMBARGO UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
INVITE NOT FOR PUBLICATION
** EXCLUSIVE INVITE
TUESDAY 28TH MARCH 2023**
BETTER SEX TONIGHT? ENDING A BEDROOM SABOTEUR
- 34% of sufferers experience mental health problems
- 65% of those affected have associated diabetes, and heart health issues
- 50% of sufferers feel a sense of failure2
- 3 out of 5 experience disappointment2
- 47% report embarrassment or shame2
- 41% are beset by anxiety2
Join our panel to find out more about the latest research around a major bedroom saboteur, its impact on other health, wellbeing and relationship areas, and a discussion on the treatment options, together with the very latest clinically backed innovation discoveries.
The latest science will be reviewed, alongside real-world insights including the effect on sexual relations.
2 — New omnibus survey data
- Dr Hilary Jones, GP, and TV medic: Investigates the bedroom saboteur, the increase in prevalence, and potential causes.
- Dr Janine David, GP, women’s health, and men’s sexual health specialist: Unpicks the health and wellbeing issues associated with this insidious bedroom health challenge; Dr Jeff Foster, GP and men’s health expert: Takes a look at the health and wellbeing issues associated with this infamous bedroom health challenge.
- Dr Catherine Hood, sexual medicine & psychosexual therapist: Reviews the sense of self and the psychosexual challenges when living with this increasingly common bedroom challenge.
- Guest presenter to be announced, TV doctor,GP and a specialist in sexual function and Men’s Health: Examines the emotional and mental impact and reviews the latest research conducted with sufferers experiencing this bedroom health and wellness issue.
Date: TUESDAY 28TH March 2023
Time: 12.00pm arrival prompt & drinks
12.20 presentations, followed by Q&A
Venue: 34 Mayfair, 34 Grosvenor Square, S Audley St, London W1K 2HD
Please contact Nicky or Hannah with your acceptance, dietary allergies, and London transport needs (Taxi):